Monday, December 2, 2013

New Beginnings

"I have made it a rule never to smoke more than one cigar at a time." - Samuel Clemens

Greetings fellow Brothers of the Leaf. I have often posited that among all things in life, a cigar is one of the few that truly equalizes men - makes us brothers (and sisters!)

Think about it. Two men walk into a bar, one smoking a super top end premium cigar, and the other smoking a real cheap bundle short fill. Their backgrounds don't matter. Social status becomes irrelevant - for between them, they now have at least one thing to talk about. Not all men are equal, but our love of a cigar makes us equal.

So why am I here? What about my person, my message, makes me qualified to write this blog? Well, I manage a Central Florida cigar shop, smoking an average of 3-5 cigars a day. I see into the industry, speaking with the reps and the rollers. I deal with customers, some delighted, some furious, and love to hear their opinions. I'm here to form a nexus of all the information I've acquired, and offer it to you.

So I guess, in short? Nothing. This isn't a communist forum. I am no more equal than any of you. If you're here to listen, I'm here to speak.

-Ephram Rafael Nadaner
Current Smoke: Ashton Virgin Sun Grown Wizard 6 x 56

No comments:

Post a Comment